I have zero clue what took me so long to share my fav finds at Target! Anyone who knows me knows that I loooooove Target. (and Target loves me...if you know what I mean ;) ) There's a Target not far from my house and I'll often run in for cotton balls or packing tape and walk out with ten sweaters, new pajamas, bubble bath, five candles, and a snuggy. Anyone else?
In all seriousness, I mostly love that Target has taken big steps in the last few years to carry a wide variety of health lifestyle-promoting products, making them easily accessible to a wider audience. Accessibility can often be the biggest barrier to healthy living, whether it's physical distance or even cost and I believe Target is doing a great job to mitigate both of these concerns.
Here are a few of fav products below to add to your shipping list. Links to Target page included for each! xx
1. 22 Days Nutrition Plant Power Protein Bars - low cal and low sugar high plant-based protein bars that taste delicious, I often throw these in my purse for busy days or long flights (salted caramel is my fav, peanut butter comes in second!)
2. Navitas Cacao and Maca Powder - these are amazing superfoods to throw into your daily smoothie (without overhauling the taste), it's a no brainer!
3. Olly Nutrition Nourishing Protein Smoothie - another great quick plant-based protein solution, this vanilla powder tastes awesome and is even a fav of mine to bake with (they sell in individual serving packets if you want to try it out before committing to a bigger container)
4. Sip by S'Well Water Bottle - another no brainer...hydrate hydrate hydrate! always carry a water bottle with you to avoid dehydration (and then likely overeating) S'well brand has a ton of cute prints and different sizes to choose from at Target
5. Coco Community Organic Coconut Water - love downing one of these small ones (8.45 oz) after a super sweaty spin class to rehydrate, these taste the best and are the lowest in sugar I've found
6. Perfect Bars - literally perfect...I eat these all the time, they're high in protein and full of good-for-you superfood ingredients (plus no preservatives = find them in the fridge section!)
7. Archer Farms Sweet Potatoes - these pre-peeled and cubed sweet potatoes make my Sunday meal prep life so very happy, I throw them in a bowl with avocado oil + whatever seasoning I'm feeling and then oven roast them for 60min at 400 degrees
8. Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix - I don't prescribe to a 100% gluten-free diet but I DO love Simple Mills products and right at the top of my list is their pancake and waffle almond-flour mix...sooooo yummy
9. TAZO Iced Lemongrass Green Tea - this saves me time and money, y'all - I make my green tea at home now vs. going to Starbucks and its JUST as yummy - such a good find!
10. bare Baked Crunchy Coconut Chips - love the crunch...these are good little sweet bites to kick a craving, also awesome for the kiddos!