My beloved Trader Joe's (and how cute is this one?).
I'm constantly on rotation between groceries and this stop is a staple in my routine. I love the variety that TJ's has to offer plus with competitive pricing it's hard to beat.
Here's a quick look at some of my fav finds!
1. Chili Spiced Mangos - I'm a total sucker for dried fruit and I love the chili spice as a twist on a classic. I usually divvy these up into ziploc baggies so they're quick to grab and take with me on busy day.
2. Dried Pineapple Rings - I told you :). These are seriously like dessert for me and have no added sugar. Plus who doesn't need an extra kick of fiber?
3. Apple Cider Vinegar - K, so if you haven't already heard...ACV is really gut for your gut (+more!). Click here for some of it's top uses. Basically, you need this!
4. Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Blend - Honestly, who even needs a bagel when you have this stuff on hand? Sprinkle it on your avo toast, on your protein - its super versatile and will enhance the flavor of whatever gets a little sprinkle.
5. Organic Trek Mix, Simple Cashew, Almond + Cranberry - As much as I will ALWAYS want the one with the PB cups in it (insert eye roll emoji), this is my go to Trek Mix from TJ's. There are definitely other good options, just watch for sneaky sugars!
6. RX Bars - There are a LOT of protein bar options at TJ's but these have the cleanest (and shortest) ingredient list, which is a huge seller for me. You'll always find one of these in my gym back as emergency fuel.
7. Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Quinoa and Wheatberry Salad - Trader Joe's has a pretty expansive section of pre-made food options that are great for guys and gals on the go. This is my favorite salad from this section.
8. Sparkling Lime Water - I don't drink alcohol so I love treating myself to a bubbly drink with dinner and sparkling lime water is my go to! They make these in a smaller size as well but either way the TJ's brand is really good value.
9. Whole Wheat Lavash - Give this a try and it will become a staple in your diet! It's fantastic for sandwiches, flat breads, pizzas, dippers...the list goes on. It gets really crunchy when you broil (which I love) and doesn't have an overbearing flavor or calorie count.
10. Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage - I love these because they're great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can throw them in an omelet, over a salad or serve them whole with veggies/a salad. These are even Mr. Wingspan approved! :)