This quick and easy nut butter cookie recipe has quickly become one of my favorites. They are amazing and made with clean and simple ingredients. Also, feel free to swap out with other nut butters!
End of story - they're the best and you should make them asap! xx
pitted mejdool dates
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
2. In a food processor, add almond butter, oats and dates and pulse a few times
3. Add in almond milk, baking powder and vanilla and pulse until a dough is formed (my rolled into a big ball of dough)
4. Add about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie and line across the tray
5. Press down a little gently, sprinkle with Truvia and bake for 10 minutes
6. Once out of oven, use a fork to press down a bit more
7. Let cookies cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!
*Will stay good in tupperware for 2-3 days at room temp or you can freezer for 2 months!
Recipe credit: RachlMansfield.com