Calling all hummus lovers!
This baked hummus chicken bowl is a week-night go to because of the quick prep time, nutrient content and - most importantly - killer taste.
Let me know what you think! xx
1/4 c. of your favorite hummnus
1 boneless + skinless chicken breast
1/3 c. cherry tomatoes
1/2 c. zoodles (I bought these at Whole Foods or you can make your own!)
1/4 c. cubed + baked sweet potato (I meal prep my SP on Sundays so I can use throughout the week)
Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place chicken breast in baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper (to taste), then spread hummus of choice over the breast
3. Bake chicken for 35-40 min (depending on size)
4. While chicken is baking, rinse tomatoes and cut in halves
5. Pour about 1 TB of olive oil in a sauce pan and cook zoodles for about 3-4 min on medium heat, then add sweet potato and stir for 1 min to heat (if pulling out of fridge - if just baked simply add them into the bowl)
6. Once chicken is done baking, combine all ingredients in bowl + drizzle any melted hummus on veggies