1. Who loves chips + salsa?
2. Who loves anything triple berry?
If the answer to either of these is yes...this is the dessert for you!
The Texan in me can't get enough of these cinna-sugar chips with triple berry fruit salsa. This dish can be whipped together in under 10 minutes makes the perfect after dinner treat for spring + summer. Better yet? There's no added sugar! AND its husband approved. :D
Happy dipping! xx
1 whole wheat lavash
1/3 c. rasberries
1/3 c. blackberries
1/3 c. strawberries
1/4 c. Truvia
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Rinse all berries + let dry
2. Spread butter on lavash + then sprinkle with Truvia and cinnamon
3. Put in oven on broil until edges are golden brown (about 2 min in my oven)
4. While lavash is broiling, put all berries + a dash of Truvia in a food processor and blend until berries are broken down into small pieces (choose your desired texture here!)
5. Once out of oven and cooled, break lavash into chip-size pieces + use for dipping'
*if you want a thicker dip, add a berry yogurt to your salsa!