ITS (almost) FALL Y'ALL.
And as fall demands, all things pumpkin are coming out in full force. Pumpkin breads. Pumpkin bars. PSLs. And... pumpkin spice protein breakfast cookies? YES! I have to say I am so stinking excited about this one. After testing, tasting, and perfecting, it's time to share the recipe!
These PSP breakfast cookies take under 20 minutes to whip up and are great for everything from fall meal prep to football games. They're packed with 100% plant based protein, healthy fat and fall flavor. Plus vegan chocolate chips because...#balance.
Enjoy this for breakfast, with lunch or dinner, or for dessert and tag @wingspanwellness when you do!
½ cup organic canned pumpkin
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons stevia
1 large egg
1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
⅓ cup OLLY Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree, spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside
2. Whisk together the egg, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla and pumpkin in a bowl
3. In another both, mix together the protein powder, whole wheat flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well
5. Fold in the chocolate chips then use an ice cream scoop to line dough on cookie sheet
6. Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy!