Drum rolllll.....I'm so excited to share a new Wingbite recipe!!!!
As you all know, I keep stock of Wingbites in my fridge at ALL times (and in my purse, and in my suitcase, and at my parent's house...). These bite-sized power packed protein balls are so so perfect for anyone on the go, for kid's snacks or lunches, to keep stashed at the office, or to use as a pre-workout snack...the list goes on. And with this recipe, you will be hooked.
Just like the OGs, these Wingbites are superfood boosted with-
In addition to the above, you're getting a great balance of natural protein, carbs and fats to keep you full, focused, satisfied and energized.
Remember to tag @wingspanwellness and use the hashtag #wingbites in any of your posts. And most importantly...
1 c. natural peanut butter
1/4 c. honey
1 c. oats
2 TB ground flaxseed
1/3 c. Lily's vegan chocolate chips
1/3 c. shredded coconut
4 scoops Further Food collagen peptides
1/2 cup gluten free pretzels
1 TB Califia Farms almond milk
Sprinkle of sea salt
1. Mix all but almond milk, chocolate and sea salt together in a bowl/food processor
2. Once well combined, roll into 1-inch balls
3. Heat almond milk and chocolate chips over stove until well combined and liquid-consistency, then drizzle over balls
4. Sprinkle top of each Wingbite with sea salt (keep it minimal or it will be overwhelming)
5. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before eating