It's Friday night, you're home from a night out with the girls or date night and craving a sweet treat to end the long week. What do you reach for?
I keep these vegan PB banana bites in my freezer as the perfect go-to for sweet cravings. I love this flavor combo (as you can likely tell from the recipes I post!) and love even more that these don't throw off my normal diet or gut.
I think it's so important to have things prepped and ready for when the cravings hit, because they will! Whether salty or sweet (these are both...drool!), snack or treat - prepping is key to staying on track. The self-criticism and body-shaming we endure after making a diet slip-up is so far worse than any LBs or inches we add. Love yourself and know that 9/10, the "cheat" isn't worth it! (although the one time that it is, don't hold back! #balance)
I promise you will love these. Your partner will love these. Your kids will love these. I call that a win win win!
1/3 c vegan chocolate chips
1/3 c all natural peanut butter
1. Cut banana into 1/4 inch slices and set aside
2. Place vegan chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 60 seconds, stirring every 20
3. Dip each banana into chocolate PB mixture and place on cookie sheet
4. Once all bananas are dipped, sprinkle with extra chocolate chips and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour before enjoying
5. Drizzle with honey upon serving